Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Free People

One of my favourite things to do is online window shop. It takes up a lot less energy than actual factual window shopping and isn't as much as a tease. I mean comeon, to physically be next to a piece of clothing (furniture, art, whatever), maybe you even go so far as to try it on, but no matter how much you fall in love, you're just window shopping (aka you're broke) so you CAN'T HAVE IT. Such a tease. Online window shopping takes away that pain.. sorta. It's much easier to walk away from a screen with a picture of great dress than an actual great dress - it's also much easier and less creepier to revisit said picture on an embarrassingly high number of times.

ANYWHO, one of my new favourite sites/stores to online window shop is Free People. Everything is absolutely beautiful and has that "ohh I just threw this on in the dark don't I look goddamn fantastic" quality about it. Effortless. I mean, just look at their August Lookbook. So fresh, amirite?


This store is totally out of my range (both location wise and price wise) but I can absolutely promise you that if I ever have the means to buy whatever the Zac Effbomb I want, Free People and I will take our relationship to the next level. 
Oh baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment